‘Tis the season for some bold red eyeshadow! Perfect for this time of year, all eyeshadow used for this look is from the morphe 35o dupe from eBay (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/35-Warm-Colors-Pigment-Matte-and-Shimmer-Eyeshadow-Palette-Makeup-Eye-Shadow-set-/122069972504?campid=5337568402&customid=2307058574).
1) use the orange shade (1) as a transition shade throughout the crease of your eye lid.
2) apply the red shade (2) generously to the outer corner of the eye.
4) apply the shimmery pink toned shadow (3) all over the lid.
5) I then used the lighter pink highlight shade (4) to brighten up my inner corner.
6) finally, I used MUA eye define felt liner to create a really thin black wing and applied NYC big bold curl mascara to my lashes.